Monday, November 3, 2008

I got the promotion. According to corporate our team had the best second quarter results of any team in the western region, and they could trace it directly to my performance. It was great to finally get that recognition. I report to someone in the corporate office now, which means my life just got a whole lot less stressful. Maybe I'll even have time to finish my thesis.

I'm looking at cars a lot now. I want a hybrid. I'm leaning toward a BMW 3 series because they're so freaking cheap right now, comparatively.

Cordy's all wrapped up with Chris right now. She jokes around about being into me, then two seconds later she's telling me how awesome Chris is. She tried telling me she was sick all weekend, but every time I drove by, his truck was in the driveway.

The guy's a total opportunist and a manipulator. She's practically an infant when it comes to dating, and I'm worried she can't handle herself around a guy with that much game. It literally makes me want to vomit.