Saturday, November 8, 2008

I went by there last night to see if she wanted to do something, and they were out front on her porch, all over each other. I had to fight the urge to get out of the car and kill him. Clearly, he's just using her. I don't know how she can be so reckless. And it was so tacky of them to just stand there and make out in public. It was like they didn't care who saw them.

I sat there in my car watching for a minute before I realized it was probably a creepy thing to do and drove off, but the image is burned on my brain. I need brain bleach.

You know, it's times like this when I wish I drank.

Melissa called this morning, hysterical, saying they were as good as engaged because Cordy's going home with him for Thanksgiving and what was I going to do about it. I told her it wasn't my place to do anything, but after thinking about it for a few hours I decided to go over there and talk to her - get it all out in the open, make sure she knows how I feel.

We ended up talking about things I didn't really want to talk about. I said all the wrong things, OF COURSE, and now she's furious with me. I don't think I've ever seen her so mad. It sucked.

You know what? I don't even want to write about this. I'm not a good writer and it would take too long to write it out. Our future children will just have to ask their mother what happened.

Because no way am I giving up on her.